Counselling covers many areas and may be helpful in times of anxiety, grief, stress, parenting, relationships, anger management, lack of self esteem, illness, bereavement, depression and family conflict. I offer a face to face service on an individual basis providing a listening and non-judgemental space. We will work together building a professional relationship in order to help you find solutions. Counselling is confidential and bound by the standards of the BACP allowing thoughts and feelings to be expressed away from family and friends.
- Qualified and Experienced Counsellor
- Counselling available for Adults, Young People and Children
- Safe and Confidential Therapy
- Person Centred Counselling, non-judgemental, caring and professional
- Qualified Teacher Experienced with behavioural and other issues
- Member of British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy